Sunday, June 6, 2010

Catching up!

I am a horrible blogger! I can not believe that it has been 2 months since I last posted. Part of it is not my fault though. Our computer got a virus (76 to be exact), so we had to send it to "the hospital" to get better. So we were without a computer for about a month. I do not have a good excuse for the other month I let go by. A few things have changed. I changed jobs, now I work in a nursing home. I don't really like it, but I do 3 12 hour shifts a week (graveyards) so that I can be home with Paityn more. So it's worth it. Mark and his dad have started to expand their flooring business into supplies as well. So far, so good. Paityn is growing like a weed and is so dang adorable!
So Here are a few pics of what is goin on in our life. Paityn is learning how to read! She is so smart. I would have to say that I think she is reading at a 7 month old level!

She is enthralled with baby Mickey and friends.


Paityn playing "Peek-a-Boo." She thinks it is so funny! Sometimes she'll just leave the blanket or whatever on her head and laugh!


Just hanging out!


We went on our annual Memorial Day weekend camping trip with our friends. Paityn loved being outside, but it was rainy and cold for the first two days. Sunday and Monday were wonderful, but Paityn caught a cold nonetheless. :(

The boys found this giant log and decided that they should burn it. The original plan was to burn the thing whole, "It will last all weekend!" but it was decided that perhaps it would be better to chop it up into smaller, more manageable pieces.








We attended Elisa's High School graduation this weekend. We are SO proud of her!!




Here is Elisa, Paityn, and Mark after the ceremony.







Elisa, Paityn and Me. Paityn was pretty interested in the plastic wrap around the flowers.







One of Elisa and Paityn. Paityn was so tired at this point. Elisa's graduating class was HUGE! Paityn was pretty much done with sitting!
Somehow life keeps on going, and I just try to keep up on documenting all that is happening. We FINALLY got a court date to finalize the adoption. YAY!!! June 29th is the big day. Then we will be able to bless her and be sealed. We don't have dates for the blessing or sealing yet, but I will be sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment