Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bad Blogger!!!

I am a horrible blogger!! I said I was when I first started this blog, but now I am confirming it. I can't believe that last time I blogged was Thanksgiving, and now it is 10 days until Christmas!!! I am sorry. I have a bunch of pics to post and hopefully can get them all posted. I am at my mom's house, right before her "cookie party" and am trying to get it done before the party starts. We'll see.
Mommy and Paityn at the Cactus Park all lit up for Christmas!
Mark with Sarah, Paityn and Kathryn.
Paityn with her butterfly buddy.
All the Wilson boys!! (they look like trouble!)

Aunt Sarah admiring Paityn.
Me and Paityn in Vegas!
Sad faces!
So Peaceful!!

3 comments:

  1. It was good to finally meet your new addition. She is beautiful. I can't get over the fact that I'm having another one of those cute little things. Not just a baby, but a girl baby. Yep, I just updated my blog (finally) I announced it there. If your a bad blogger than I don't know what you'd characterize me as. Longer than a month is too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second to last picture where paityn has throw up coming out of her mouth ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures!! Looks like Vegas was nice and warm..welcome back to heavy coats and long socks!

    ReplyDelete