Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Catch up!

Ok, so to catch you up on everything that has been happening in our world: We went to Vegas for Thanksgiving, and had a great time. Came back home, I got a new job. Now I work for Hospice, and I really like it. I didn't think that it was going to work out for a while, but now I think it is great. Paityn has been growing like a weed, we go to see the doctor on Friday to see how much she weighs and get shots :( Hopefully, she will forgive me. I tried to talk Mark into taking her by himself, but he wouldn't be the only bad guy. So we'll do this together. Wish us luck. Christmas is in 10 days, I believe Santa is going to bring us a computer of our very own!!! Hopefully that will help me stay up on the blog. :) Other than that, not a whole lot has changed! Happy Holidays!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope all went well with the shots. A little baby Tylenol does wonders. Don't worry, she won't blame you for the hurt, she will snuggle into yur shoulder and your heart for comfort. Enjoy her.

    ReplyDelete