Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Elisa came over today with her parents. It was SO nice to see her again. We have been sending her pictures weekly (well, I've been slacking in that department. But mostly weekly.) and have had a few e-mails, but haven't really talked with her since placement. I have missed her SOOOO much! I am so glad that she was able to come and see Paityn again (and me too, but mostly Paityn). Paityn was being a pill and fussy, so I felt bad about that, but it was still good to see Elisa. We had a happy New Year! Paityn fell asleep at 9:30 and slept until 8:00 AM!! Mark fell asleep about 11:00 (no surprise there), and I managed to stay awake to ring in the new year. A little anti-climatic, when you're the only one in the house awake. This morning Mark went to hunt "wasscally wabbits" and Paityn and I went out to breakfast with some friends. It has been a good start to the new year. Haven't made any resolutions, since I usually forget what they were anyway. Hope everyone had a great Holiday Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment