Monday, October 10, 2011

Catching up!

Ok, I know it's been forever! My computer still isn't uploading pics so I finally remembered to bring the SD card to my mother-in-law's house and can now upload pics. So since we last posted (in June), I have given birth to a beautiful baby boy. We named him Zacary Mark Wilson. Born October 3, 2011. Weight: 6 lbs 12 oz, Length: 19 inches. We feel so blessed to have Paityn and Zac in our lives. I am not really sure what I did in the previous life to be so blessed, but it must have been good to get the rewards I am getting now (remind me of this statement when they are teenagers!). So let's get on with the pics.
We went to the zoo a while back, and Mark took this pic. I think it's kinda cute: Mommies and Babies!We went on the elk hunt this year (yes, just before Zac was born). Paityn dumped her water bottle into her chair and decided it was way more fun to drink her water from her chair like a trough. It was pretty entertaining!
Closer pic of Paityn drinking from her "trough."
Paityn and Daddy riding on the 4 wheeler. Paityn had such a blast! It was rather difficult to get her off!
Mommy and Paityn on the 4 wheeler. (no mommy didnt' go for a ride.)
First time Paityn met Zacary Mark Wilson!
Paityn being a big helper and feeding Zac! She seems to like him so far!
Big Yawn!Mommy and Zac! What a cutie!
Paityn hanging out with Zac. She's doing pretty well with him. Actually is a very good helper!
Daddy and Zac taking a nap together!
Little man looks exhausted!
Paityn likes playing with her food!
What a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment